Thursday 18 July 2013

Borrowing Sunny's Meme!

I am busy cooking - yet again - for a multitude, but memes are my weak spot, so I thought I would just be very quick....

1  What do you wear to bed?  Dolce and Gabanna "Light Blue", plus stripy bedsocks in the winter

2  What's your favourite pet name for your SO?  I often call him by his surname, but occasionally I am less complimentary.  It depends upon what we are doing.

3  What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Curl up and read a book, or watch a 'chick flick' type of film.  I have also been known to bake several cakes, such as Lemon Drizzle or Devil's Food...

4  Your favourite snack food?  Cashew nuts

5  Do you cry at sad movies?  I cry at anything! When the music started up to 'Gone with the Wind' when I was around 17, I began to cry and then cried all the way through!  The men in my family have a tendency to get really embarrassed and move away from me! But my daughter joins in and cries with me.

6  What's your favourite implement to be spanked with?  It depends on the severity of the spanking. I love his hand, but that has gotten strangely harder since we began.  I love my new Rose Paddle which is leather and hand made, but wowie does it bruise!!

7  Is your hair long or short?  My hair was really short when we started all this back in November last year, but now it is just below chin length at the front and a bit longer at the back.  I am growing it yet again, and I like to wear it up.

8  What size is your bed?  A kingsize sleigh bed.  But Dan creeps closer and closer during the night, and he makes me so hot I end up sleeping clinging on to the edge!

9  Do you have sex with the lights on or off?  It depends what time it is, where we are, and what we are doing.

10  What's your favourite "around the house" outfit? It depends on the weather.  In winter I wear jeans and a top of some sort.  At the moment it is so hot that I wear one of several very loose dresses I bought last summer on a Spanish market.  Colourful, cool and airy!

11  How do you drink your coffee or tea?  Strong ground coffee called Lazy Sunday, with a splash of semi-skimmed milk.

12  Are you a bargain hunter?  Both Dan and I like bargains and I have heard I can be a force to be reckoned with.  I love to haggle.

13  Do you think bald men are sexy?  It depends on who the man is.  I used to lust after Yul Brynner.  But the average man?  It's certainly fashionable, but some men just don't have the right shaped heads.

14  Are you a good driver?  Now, naturally I would say 'yes' to this question, but I can be a bit ferocious if someone cuts me up, or tailgates!  

15  In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV?  At this time of the year maybe only a couple of hours.  In the winter I sometimes watch it all evening.  I always watch TV when I am ironing, usually pre-recorded programmes.

16  Name the last book you read  Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

17  Would you rather be hot or cold?  I love the heat and wearing very few clothes, especially going barefoot whenever possible.  I hate the cold and the wet, which in England tends to be inevitable for most of the year.

18  How many hours a day to you spend on the internet?  On average around two hours.  Eyebrows get raised otherwise.

19  Do you like facial hair on a man?  It suits some men, but other men use it to cover a weak chin.  Not on Dan as it brings me out in a rash.  No 1 son only shaves once a week and has designer stubble after 24 hours, and a full dark beard by the end of the week! He works outside in all weathers and says it keeps him warm in winter and absorbs the sweat in summer. 

20  Are you a smoker?  No.  But we sometimes have smoked kippers for breakfast!


I hope others will join in now!

25 comments:

  1. Love the answers Ami. So glad you joined in on the fun. We smoke meat all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like smoked bacon? We love it. Your meme was so fun to copy!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  2. I like reading your answers. I guess I need to do this too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just been round reading everyone else's answers to this meme. Such fun!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  3. Love this. Lol on the last one :)
    Thanks for sharing. Memes are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL Ami...your answers crack me up but I could have written many of them! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now how could I possibly crack you up Cat?!!! Glad we think in the same way.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  5. Smoked kippers! Snort!

    Never tried #1 (the scent ;-) ).

    I like your answers. Bouncing around reading these memes is rather like a cyber pajama/slumber party, or IRC chat way back in the old days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Girl, why are you snorting at smoked kippers?! Best ones are straight from the cold seas around the Isle of Man!

      The scent is good, go sniff it in a department store, then you can liberally spray yourself for free if you like it!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
    2. Snorting at your clever answer, of course! ;-) I tried kippers many years ago (wrinkling nose), but I doubt the canned ones we can buy off the shelf around here are anything like the ones you get.

      I'll definitely try the LB. Thanks for the great review. ;-)

      Delete
  6. This is a great meme. Fun to read and I love your answers. I love how you have a big king size bed but Dan creeps closer and closer to you during the night. Sweet :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does, but he is so hot! I once got out and got in the other side, and would you believe it, he turned around and started back the other way!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  7. Ugh smoked kippers!! nice bed though:))
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat them often, but Dan likes them.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  8. yay...reading these makes me smile... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun answer to last question. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, "Kippers"!!! But so typically Brit!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  10. cute :)
    So Ami sleeps in nothing but a fresh scent and maybe socks? No wonder your hubby follows you to the other side of the bed.
    hugs
    illie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do these days. I didn't used to. I used to sleep in acres of nightie! It was a full length expedition to find me! Now I am liberated. But read my answer to Irishey above and you will see the problem!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  11. Smoked kippers...lol.
    What about smoking slippers?
    Loved the answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually seen some smoking slippers in a museum. Cheeky madam!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete