Sunday 16 June 2013

Forty 'Borrowed' Sexy Questions

I got this from Sunny and she got it from Hermione and she got it from Angel Brat....

Thanks!

1 When you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought?  Shall I do a Lemon Meringue Pie or a Peach Cobbler for dessert?  (The Peach Cobbler won!)

2  How much cash do you have on you?  Not a penny - it's all in my handbag.

3  Name a word that rhymes with door.  Floor

4  Name your favourite planet.  So far, Earth, but the Jovian Moons sound interesting.

5  Do you own more than 100 cds?  No, I have an IPod.

6  Have you ever finished a bag of popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom? No

7  What kind of top are you wearing?  Navy lace

8  Have you ever labelled yourself?  As in sticky?

9  Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing.  I have bare feet!

10  Bright or dark room?  In shadow - it's evening.

11  Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?  Blooming seagulls!

12  What does your watch look like?  It's a multi-coloured Swatch watch.

13  What were you doing at midnight last night?  That's for me to know and you to wonder...

14  Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?  No

15  Have you ever listened to a song and cried?  Many times

16  Who last told you he/she loved you?  My little grandson, this afternoon!

17  What was the last furry thing you touched?  Our big black cat, Mr Pussycat.

18  How many drugs have you taken within the last three days?  Too many to mention.

19  Favourite age so far?  Each age brings something special.

20  Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?  No

21  What was the last thing you said to someone?  You've let your tea get cold.

22  Have you ever been found sleep-walking?  No

23  What was the last song you sang?  Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

24  What's your favourite number?  7

25  Where did you live in 1987?  Right here

26  What do you do when the vending machine eats your money?  Never use them.

27  Do you  kiss with your eyes open or closed?  It depends what I am kissing!

28  What was the last song you heard?  Video Games by Lana Del Rey

29  If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?  Italian.  Now that is a sexy language!

30  Have you ever seen a ghost?  Yes, we have one.

31  When was the last time you ever wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?  I just wrote a reply to an invitation.

32  Can you change the oil in a car?  In theory yes, but I leave the dirty jobs to the males in the family.

33  How far back do you know about your ancestry?  The early 1700s.

34  When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water?  I'm not a masochist, so I run the water first - I hate to be cold!

35  Have you ever crashed a car?  No

36  Does every family have a crazy relative?  Look, you all know I'm a pickle!

37  Have you ever sent or made a crank call?  Not that I can recall.  But can I be cranky at times when on the phone to repairmen?  The answer has to be yes!

38  How old do you look?  It depends on the time of day!  And what I've been doing!

39  Should guys wear pink?  Not in my book

40  Have you ever done anything for which you could be arrested?  Define "arrested".

Sunny was right, these are decidedly unsexy, but who cares, it's late Sunday evening and I feel as if I cooked for the world today!

Night, night everyone.  Enjoy your Monday.  Ugh!



23 comments:

  1. Good answers Ami, I like learning about my blogging friends. I may try these tomorrow now that I have more free time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, you must! I had to write them all out as I wasn't bright enough to cut and paste them! Lucky you for having broken up already! Roll on 24 July. I am in the middle of exam time!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  2. You made the day special for your man and that would wear anyone out!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely day, but far too many calories! Still keeping the weight off though - I got weighed at the Doc's last week! Must go on the "diet" again!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  3. very fun to read these...I fed my orchid today and thought of you :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another orchid about to come into flower. I will send you a picture when it does!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  4. This was fun Ami - you surprise me a lot! In a good way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear - I surprise everyone at times! Glad you liked it.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  5. Me too and they were fun answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Ami...letting some of your secrets out of the bag are ya? Love your answers. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm!!! The secret life of Ami Starsong! How funny!

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  7. Great answers, thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Welcome to the home of a "Pickle"! Glad you liked it.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  8. Hey Ami,

    This was fun to read, loved your answers. 7 is my favourite number too and I agree with you on the Jovian Moons :) Love you answer to the favourite age question too.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like 7 and multiples of 7 but have never won anything in any lotteries where I have used 7 as a number. Oh well, here's hoping.

      I am so pleased you know the Jovian Moons. I think they could be very exciting to explore one day!

      I try to think that Age is a state of mind.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  9. Hi Ami,

    Fun read. Thanks for sharing. Who's your ghost?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a 'little lady' who plays music of the Tudor variety, and a ghost (we think is a man) who bends over you sometimes when you are in bed and looks into your face. He was scary to begin with, but we got used to him over the years and he doesn't appear very often.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  10. Fun read ami :)

    Now two things, you really got to tell us why the jovian moons are so interesting and more importantly, YOU HAVE A GOHST ?????

    I see a new blog post coming up lol well I hope so anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read my comment above about our ghosts. It is a very friendly house, and cares for all its residents. It hated us moving into the barn, and several of my ornaments broke and a couple of pictures fell from the walls.

      The Jovian moons are as bit as Earth if not bigger and several of them are thought to have water. Ganymede is the one most likely to be able to support life one day, but it would have to be terraformed because it doesn't have any soil and is extremely cold. I am very interested in our solar system.

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  11. Ami,

    That's is interesting about your ghosts. We had a lay preacher and a little girl. The little girl came at Christmas, they said it was the bright Christmas lights that attracted her. We were told there were others but we didn't them.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Ami you are the cutest pickle! I love laughing with you!

    ReplyDelete