Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Spanking Quartet - Part 3

Spanking Number 3 - The Trouble with Attitude

My third spanking came along just two days after the last one. 

The problem with sexy spankings is that the effects don't last for long, much the same as the sex itself. You can go around with a smile on your face for a couple of hours, or even a whole day, but then life takes over and the effects fade in the same way as the redness.



My third spanking came about due to my attitude. Therefore time for an



It was not a spontaneous spanking, or even an anticipated spanking. But it was definitely of the variety you would prefer not to encourage.

It was the type where 'he said', then 'she said' 'she said' 'she said'. Get the picture?



I can't even remember why I was in such a disagreeable mood, but I was confrontational and sharp. Dan is also not a fan of the word "whatever". Especially when coupled with walking away and refusing to look him in the eye when he is trying to discuss something with him.

Sitting in bed sipping his tea he informed me that I, in his view, I needed to be spanked, and to go get the paddle.

I always flounce around if there is even a hint of discipline in the air. It is not my favourite way to start the day, and I was 'on my high horse' and disinclined to back down.

Dan always starts out so slow you think he is never going to get started. That man can never resist playing the bongos on my butt! 

"Guess what I am playing now?" he asks.



I sigh. "Three blind mice. You always play it." It's hard shrugging when you are across a lap staring at the carpet.

"Do you tell your friends I like to play "Guess the nursery rhyme?"




It's hard to roll your eyes when head down as well.

Then he starts.

There is no slow build up when that paddle is in his hand. He makes sure every inch is glowing, and then does his favourite party trick of stretching my skin with one hand whilst he spanks rapidly on the same spot.




It really is unbearable, not because it is 'thuddy' as the paddle is leather, and very flexible, but when used for this purpose, it hurts like hell, and Dan very rarely talks while spanking me in this way. He leaves it to whichever implement he is using to inform me of his viewpoint.

I have the duvet stuffed in my mouth and am nearly choking to death, my hands stuffed well down out of the way so I don't reach back.

But you know the problem? I start to kick my legs as if I am running a sprint.

Because I am on top of the duvet, across his lap, he is unable to put a leg over mine to prevent the kicking and the inevitable happens. I kick with my left leg just as he is bringing the paddle down.

It catches my ankle hard. It takes all my staying power to stay put. 

Dan keeps on for a good half dozen or so spanks, before he throws the paddle down and rubs my flaming cheeks and my back. 

The inadvertent swat across my ankle hurts. So does my butt, so I think I may as well make the most of having a damn good cry. Dan just calmly rubs. Once upon a time he used to get upset himself when I cried - not any more. Eventually I sit up and blow my nose thinking that suddenly the soft mattress feels a bit like a hard old board - all rough and raspy.

"Can't hang around. Lots to do today." He leaps up and grabs his robe. No sex today then

I want to sigh and mope and sulk, but the spanking and tears have done the trick as per usual, even if I am silently determined to never kick so high again. 

Though it annoys me to think I need this type of spanking every once in while, I am amongst the first to acknowledge that it does the trick. It takes away my feelings of stress; it clears my head and enables me to think; it reminds me of why I have asked to be spanked and the fact that I only get 49% share of the voting rights in this household; it reinforces Dan's love and reminds me how much he cherishes me. 

He never spanks more, or harder, than he knows I can bear, and he would stop in an instant if I yelled for him to do so. I trust him completely.

But that man is certainly no longer an 'apprentice'!

This time when I examine my rear view in the full-length mirror I see I have two deep red patches with darker crescent shapes, on each cheek that from experience I know will take several days to disappear. My sit-spots are rather rosy as well. 



Yet bustling around in the kitchen later, I am almost on a high. Good things those endorphins!

Keep tuned. In my final spanking, Dan discovers a new implement. LOL!


22 comments:

  1. I have often pondered.. WHY I need this kind of spanking, but now like you just admit that I do. It eases the stress, dissolves the knot of anxiety in the pit of my stomach, and helps me feel loved. I so get this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish, in a way, that Dan would give me this type of spanking a little more often, but he likes to cogitate rather more than most men. I don't think I know anything else that will "dissolve that knot of anxiety" like a good minute of two of being spanked.

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  2. Ami, we also have an attitude adjuster, and even though I am not usually keen on meeting it, when I have to, I think I have also loved it each and every time afterwards. What you described, how it relieves any kind of stress and does so much good, is a marvel and I can completely relate to this. I can’t get this kind of adjustment at the moment, due to pregnancy, and even though I’d prefer a good girl spanking, as for now, I even miss this stingy way of attitude adjustment a lot.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think the 'afterwards' is better than the 'during' too.

      How exciting to be pregnant! I wonder if you could still have a little helpful spanking? I think Lucy used to get some spanks when she was expecting - you'll have to ask her. I do hope all is going well for you.

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  3. If wishes come true, Ray will graduate to Dan's status.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty certain Ray is equal to, or ahead of Dan. We always sound pretty similar, Sunny. It just depends upon whether you are in drought or abundance. LOL

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  4. Oh yes the attitude- stress reducer type of spankings do wonders! Or as Cat likes to call them Barn Burners!
    Glad you are flying high on 'no stress.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Gravy! I do not think I've ever had a Barn Burner, nor do I want to. I am quite happy with my short sharp reminders - they are not as frequent as I probably deserve, but I don't think I could cope with anything longer or harder. Don't you dare encourage Dan to think otherwise!

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
    2. Ha! Minelle...an Attitude Adjustment is NOT a Barn Burner. A Barn Burner is more of a "You never want one of these again!". I doubt very seriously if either you or Ami have had one of those...neither one of you have that type of relationship. ;)

      Delete
    3. Lol Cat! You are right!
      And.... I'm thinking I don't want one either! Give me what Ami described yesterday!

      Delete
  5. This series is wonderful. I was just asked this morning if i needed an attitude adjustment...i pleaded no....He asked if i was sure. We are lucky that we do not have to throw and break things to relieve stress.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby. Spookily enough, I used to throw and break things! I even threw a cuckoo clock once. It smashed into millions of pieces. Our daughter has never forgotten it.

      And what do you mean you pleaded 'no' young lady!!!

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  6. HI Ami, well I am glad you felt better afterwards, what a fun series this is lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. That feeling afterwards is like being on a high, isn't it?

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  7. Hey Ami...happy Dan knows what you need and is developing the confidence to give it to you. :D BTW...ya need to tell him that you need this type of spanking more often.

    *whispering* I'll tell ya a secret...with everything going on around here, I could use the relief of an attitude adjustment...don't tell anyone. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, my friend, I can't believe what I am reading. He doesn't need any encouragement I can tell you!

      Wish we lived nearer - I'd hire him out!

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  8. Hi Ami, really enjoying this series of posts. The attitude adjuster doesn't happen enough round here. So glad Dan knows what you need and that your stress was relieved. Ouch on the ankle!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because we don't really want the attitude adjuster, yet it is so good for us. Every time I am having one I think to myself that it will most definitely be the last - but it never is.

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  9. So that's why you've been less naughty lately! I did wonder. Though...probably you'll start up again soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi?!

      Je ne comprenez pas! LOL!

      Avec affecionne

      Ami

      Delete
  10. I can't help but to wonder if the kind of spanking you described is just what I need sometimes to deal with stress and when I am feeling out of sorts...not sure I will ever find out...but a girl can still wonder...and maybe even hope... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Terps, time will tell. Dan used to keep stopping to ask me if I was all right, and whether he should continue. Now he has developed sufficient confidence to happily wham away, and although it is never more than I can take it has definitely moved up several notches from how it used to be. Just be patient and hopefully you will get there eventually.

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete