Wednesday 17 September 2014

Chaos Theory

I am always as good as my word. If I say I'll do something, come hell or high water, I'll do it. Unless I forget...



Dan, on the other hand, never forgets to do anything he says he will do, although many of those things seem to carry a caveat attached to them which contains the word unless. See how complex my life is?



Dan has most definitely stepped up as far as warnings are concerned. Some days I feel I am being warned every five minutes. But apart from the occasional swat to my rear, especially when he doesn't think I am paying attention to him when we are in bed and he is discussing something portentous, there have been no more serious spanking episodes.



However, we drove to a local supermarket the other day to get a few odds and bits. Dan has this annoying habit of parking in the furthest point away from the entrance doors, which necessitates walking miles! 



He says it's because the spaces are larger there. It aggravates me no end. So as we drive slowly around the car park I point out several ideal places he could park. Dan hates this good advice. He simply doesn't share my logic. In the end he snarls at me, making me jump.


"Ami, what have I told you about fussing and commenting when I am driving?" He raises an eyebrow. It nearly disappears into his hairline. He pulls crookedly into a space. I clamp my teeth together, narrow my eyes and out come some words I am trying hard not to say.



"You're parked diagonally. Was it intentional?"

"Ami, remember Saturday night?" Golly, he is fierce. I am not one to tempt fate. I look down and mutter "Sorry."



When we get out, Dan walks around the car and sighs. He gets back in and re-parks perfectly. I don't even dare look at him let alone make a comment.

I was given some excellent advice after my epic spanking, which was in future to let Dan know when I was feeling obstreperous, and to hand him a selection of implements, and let him make the decision which one to use.

I told Dan this a few mornings ago, when I felt ready and able to trust him with my bottom once again. LOL! He thought it was a great idea.

"Are you feeling in need, then?" He asked me, smirking.

"It's just that I am determined not to get into a situation,like the other Saturday, ever again. I always used to tell you when I needed spanking, but I thought maybe it was too controlling of me; however, I now think anything is preferable to not being able to sit comfortably for several days."



I present Dan with a reasonable selection - the olive wood spatula, the olive wood salad spoon (you can tell where we go on holiday), the leather paddle and the cellulite brush. I figure four is enough to choose from.

Dan asks me to put a pillow behind his back so he can relax whilst spanking me. He likes to be comfortable. I lie gingerly over his lap and he adjusts me so my sit spots are right in front of him. (Aren't I the considerate wife?!)

He starts with his hand. I love his hand. I don't even mind that he spanks ten times twice as hard as he used to, and that his hand often feels like a piece of four by two. I bounce around a bit and the odd "Ow" comes out, but on the whole I am settling into my warm-up.

The 'ows' are becoming a little more frequent, and the warm-up seems to be taking rather longer than I remember. However, the heat is building and I can feel the knot behind my neck beginning to relax.

"Swipe!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeeeeoooouch!"


I crane my neck around feeling rather like a Christmas turkey. 

Swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe!

Splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat!

Swat, swat, swat, swat, swat, swat!

Clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk! (Well how else do you describe a cellulite brush?)

"Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, dear?"

"You're using them all!"

"Am I, dear? I thought you had kindly presented me with a choice of implements."

Swipe, splat, swat, clunk!

"But I thought you were just going to choose one!"

Clunk, clunk, jab, jab, jab, jab!

"Shriek! Shriek Shriek! You don't use the bristly side! Ow,it hurts!!! I'll have holes all over my bottom!!! What on earth are you doing?

"I quite like the effect this side produces."

"Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!" I struggle to get up. Dan holds me down. But at least he turns the brush around.

Clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk.

"Remember the car park, Ami? You are very lucky you stopped making those comments when you did."

I am not feeling very lucky.



Swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe.

This has turned into a very long spanking. 

"I think I like this little nipper the best. It's so light and easy to use. Everyone should have one of these with recalcitrant wife written all over it."

Tears begin to fall, but so do my stress levels. How can something so painful feel so right?



(Wow, look at this guy's muscles! If Dan had muscles like these I would be very good indeed!)


I hear Dan say something about "I think that's enough, isn't it?"

I can't reply, but he rubs my back and then helps me into a kneeling position.

"I didn't enjoy the other Saturday, but I'll do it again if you behave like that. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I croak. He asks me to show my submissiveness in a rather different way. One hand is in my hair guiding me, the other hand caresses my hot bottom.

Eventually I climb on top of him and we kiss for a while before our day begins - which leads to other things.... 




.... and yes, I admit it, at times we interact just like the couple in the film!

26 comments:

  1. Just great, that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you! But funny too, knowing Dan as I do.

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! If I were to send Dan Nick's email...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest. I think it was REM who sang about pushing an elephant upstairs. I can so relate to that! But it does suddenly seem to have upped a gear, so I am happily going with it. I've waited a long time for this.

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  3. LOL..I love that he chose all 4...and i love the sound effects you came up with.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're happy, Abby! It wore my butt out! All of a sudden he's off with a whoosh!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  4. Goodness, watch those comments while he's driving. My husband also HATES when I comment on his driving.

    I wonder if the cellulite brush reduces cellulite when used in this manner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn, we've had some of the biggest arguments of our life when he is in the driving seat and I am the passenger. I just don't seem to be able to keep my mouth shut. So this is very good for me - I know I can be so horrible to him when I'm in that car!

      Love your second comment. I shall read it out to Dan. He will probably agree and recommend it. All I can say is that it's like being spanked with a hedgehog! LOL!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  5. So happy you and Dan are communicating so well Ami...really made me smile. But I gotta ask...are ya gonna present him with a selection of implements again or are you going to choose next time you ask for some stress relief? Think I would leave the cellulite brush out of the running! Oh and wow..ya just had to comment on his driving/parking didn't ya. Shhhh ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ha Ha! He's certainly making an impression, Cat! And no, the next time (yes, it's already happened - suddenly there seems to be a glut of spanking around here!) I recommended he go get his own implement!

      I am grinning because I can imagine you might make a similar comment to mine - he just hates these comments whilst driving, I wonder why? LOL!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  6. Ami,
    I have made a comment now twice......... blogger needs a spanking!
    Choosing all four from your collection....... What a guy! Sweet Dan!
    Thinking about good stress results results! Right?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you suggest Blogger needs a spanking I reckon that we will all line up!

      I am beginning to laugh and rub my butt at the same time, these days! I think he has caught all this from Jack!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  7. I'm all for fun spankings, but it irks me when I hear that women choose to self-censure their thoughts and conversation to avoid a spanking, or that their husbands are allowed to be snarling small-minded egotistical "I'm always right" partners. If you like getting spanked, you should enjoy it with abandon! But I absolutely shudder to think that you're not "allowed" to speak your mind, or that you don't even think you SHOULD. If it's all a game, it's OK...but when it veers into seriously degrading your personal autonomy, it makes me very uneasy. I sincerely hope you're just writing it up this way for fun (?) and that you don't actually live your life being constricted by his limitations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, welcome and thank you for your respectful comments. I am always glad to hear another point of view and I hope you will read some of my back posts and also stay with me in the future. I remember so well when I made similar posts and even accused poor husbands of being verging on abusive.

      We have been married a very long time and even before I discovered DD/TTWD our marriage was a wonderful one. But for us, this has been the icing on the cake.

      I adore sexy fun spankings. They are definitely the best.

      I think the thing about Dan is that he can be as wrong about some things as the next person, but in our relationship, after much discussion and debate, he has always had the final say and made the decisions. He is gentle, kind, patient and very loving. But also firm as a rock and a leader.

      I am hot-tempered, feisty, impulsive, not very diplomatic, tactless - get the drift? Most of our very few significant arguments over the years have been due to my lack of respect. Words just seem to find a way out of my mouth before I can think what I am saying, and Dan often gets them in the neck.

      I am recently retired. All my life I've had high-powered jobs from both the business and educational worlds, where I have directed other people and made all the decisions. Before we started this dynamic it almost felt, at times, as if we were two powerful people living in the same household who just happened to be married, and I began to hate it. I wanted my husband to be the man I knew him to be, deep down.

      We are partners in every sense of the word, and we orbit each other and fit like pieces of a jigsaw. But if you look at all the successful dynamics in the world from business to sport to education to marriage, there cannot be two leaders/captains/principals/chairmen etc. It just doesn't work. So now I am 49% and Dan is 51%. And for us, it works. I would never presume to tell other people how to run their lives in case I made a grave error of judgement.

      Believe me when I say that sometimes I even make myself wince at some of the feisty comments I make to Dan. You wouldn't make such comments to a best friend.

      Now he is pulling me into him; he is getting me to lean on him; he is being the head of our household. Even our children, other family members and friends have noticed how happy we are together and how my 'attitude' has changed.

      I can assure you that in no way does Dan damage my personal autonomy, or constrict my life. Speaking my mind isn't a problem either - but surely even you would agree that you can speak your mind in a pleasant way, without sarcasm or venom.

      Everything we do is consensual. We talk about everything, and for the most spankings are most definitely of the fun kind, but I also need reminder spankings and spankings to take away all my stress and fill me with good endorphins. Thankfully the discipline spankings are far and few between, but from my perspective it is good to know that my loving husband will administer them if and when they become necessary.

      Hugs
      Ami

      Delete
    2. Ami, :)

      Rob and I were talking about ttwd this eve, and it discussion brought me to reading Rob the comment from Anon and your response. Both of us thought that you captured the essence of ttwd so beautifully. I wanted to come back to tell you. Rob and I were so impressed!!! Your words are exactly right on. Thank you! Great reply!! Many hugs,

      <3 Katie

      Delete
  8. Loved this Ami!! :) You write SO well, and I had a good laugh regarding all of the sounds that those weapons of a$$ destruction made!

    You two have some great communication going on. That is what I see here. And lots of love to go with it. I'd say that your pretty eventful spanking from the other day led to some pretty grand growth! I am happy for you. But gosh Lady!!! Maybe hand the man two things next time! LOL! You two are great!

    I had the biggest laugh when you talked about Dan parking the car in the furthest spot possible. Rob does this ALL the time. He knows that it makes me nuts. He seems to enjoy that fact. Something about how it is good for us to walk further. Ummm... Ok in summer but in the winter??? I think that our guys have way too much in common. Maybe they are related way back in time. LOL! Great post! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention that I read this to Rob last night when I first saw it on my phone. He chuckled and said that it's a guy thing. I am not so sure about that one. Maybe we should take a poll. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh Katie - isn't it all priceless! I am so glad you have parking problems with Rob as well. It drives me to distraction. But all of a sudden Dan is tired of my 'cute' remarks! LOL!

      Yes, most definitely too many implements. I've been spanked since this, and I told Dan to go choose his own implement straight from the drawer where they are kept. Even so, he returned with TWO would you believe! That man has certainly gotten his HOH hat on!

      But I am very glad we are communicating better. The lull in communication seemed to go on for a very long time and I was honestly getting quite envious of the rest of you around here. Now it seems the lull has come to an end! LOL!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  9. Hi Ami, I park just like Dan, so stop complaining!! We are on holiday at the moment and today ewe had a shouting match in the car. What a shame the hotel is too noisy to perform in, lol Never volunteer more than one implement, just saying....
    love Jan,xx
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't! Good grief, Jan! I shall let John know the remedy!

      Shall I post you an olive wood spatula - just one careful (or not so careful) owner! LOL!

      Enjoy your holiday!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  10. Ami,

    Your post had me smiling but did you have a moment of madness - 4 implement. You do good sound effects:) Happy for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just NEVER and I repeat NEVER allow your man to spank you with the bristly side of any brush, bet it bath, hair or cellulite! LOL!
      The sound effects were extremely loud! (I mean the ones coming out of my mouth!)

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  11. Ami, I love how you write and always enjoy reading your posts.

    This is wonderful, you two ar communicating so well. I love your sound effects and that Dan chose all 4 implements lol. If I were you I wouldn't give him such a wide choice next time lol.

    Your description of Dan's parking cracked me up. I always go for the easiest park no matter how far away! I swear, driving and navigating together often spells trouble! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thanks, Roz. Our communication does seem to have improved. People say that all of a sudden their husbands turn all HOHy, but I suppose I never thought mine would. Now I am wondering if I can cope. LOL! Never again will I present him with four to choose from! But I usually give him a couple so he can't tell me I am trying to control. Huh! As if! But I am telling you, never, ever let a bathbrush or hairbrush or any other sort of a brush be used the 'bristle' side! Not good! LOL!

      I always go for the easier place to park as well, and the nearest. But Dan has me hiking miles!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete
  12. Ami, I am so happy to hear that life is good in the Starsong household! Way to go Dan! Tell him I said he is "the man" and if I were there I would give him a high five!

    Hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George!!!! You wait till I get my hands on you! You turncoat you! High fives indeed! LOL!!!

      I think Dan has finally cottoned on to the fact that he is in control. Funny that!

      Many hugs
      Ami

      Delete